Collaborating with experts to support schools and deliver professional development, ensuring the success of all students.
— Main Menu —
- Mission and Philosophy
- Staff and Board
- Instructors, Presenters, and Consultants
- Our Partners
- Employment Opportunities
- Pathway to Licensure and Certificate Programs
- - Early Childhood Education and Early Childhood Special Education Pathway to Licensure
- - Health Educator Pathway to Licensure
- - Neurodiversity and Inclusion Certificate
- - Special Educator Licensure Program
- - Work-Based Learning Coordinator Pathway to Licensure
- Workshops and Related Courses
- Financial Aid
- Canvas Online Platform LOGIN
- Browse All Workshops and Courses
- Browse All Pre-Recorded Events
Mission and Philosophy
Staff and Board
Instructors, Presenters, and Consultants
Pathway to Licensure and Certificate Programs
Early Childhood Education and Early Childhood Special Education Pathway to Licensure
Health Educator Pathway to Licensure
Neurodiversity and Inclusion Certificate
Special Educator Licensure Program
Work-Based Learning Coordinator Pathway to Licensure
Workshops and Related Courses
Canvas Online Platform LOGIN
Browse All Workshops and Courses
Browse All Pre-Recorded Events
Contact the VT-HEC business office to inquire about our offerings or any questions you have.
You can call Julie Medose, Operations Coordinator, at (802) 498-3350. If you get our voicemail, Julie will get back to you within a day.
PO Box 285 Montpelier, VT 05601
Monday - Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Connect With Us
PO Box 285, Montpelier, VT 05601
Receive Updates by Email
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
© 2018 VT-HEC
All Rights Reserved