Scholarships available to students that have no other financial support for professional development
The VT-HEC announces the start of new course sequences that lead to licensure – Special Educator, Early Childhood/Early Childhood Special Education. All our pathway programs have the goal of providing quality preparation and training to Vermont educators who are committed to working towards the success of every child and student. Courses begin June, 2018.
All VT-HEC Programs:
• Offer coursework that meets the VT requirements for transcript review in the endorsement area sought
• Offer the coursework and guidance to apply for initial licensure through the AOE’s Peer Review program
• Are affiliated with and offer credit through our VT State College partners- Castleton University and Lyndon State College
• Can lead to a master’s degree with partnering institution if eligible
• Are offered in either a face to face or hybrid model to maximize statewide access
• Are taught by qualified experts from field who are committed to using principles and practices of adult learning to ensure practical and relevant learning.
Partial scholarships may be available for VT-HEC’s Pathway to Licensing Programs including Early Childhood, Early Childhood Special Education and Special Education. These scholarships may be available to students that have no other financial support for professional development.
Download flyer here: